- 2 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 2 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Sports IPL 2021: Rishabh's level of maturity has gone through the roof; done a terrific job as DC captain: Ponting
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- News DOT School of Design
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Well, moving on a bit from the Bollywood industry, we spotted divas from the South Indian film industry, who stunned us with their sarees. These actresses including Rashmika Mandanna, Yashika Aannand, and Anupama Parameswaran wore sarees recently. Their sarees were modern and minimal and we have decoded their saree looks for you.
Rashmika Mandanna looked stunning in her floral saree that came from Shilpa Reddy Studio. Splashed in a pastel hue, her sari was sprinkled with floral accents and made for an ideal summer season-wear. The Dear Comrade actress teamed her impeccably-draped saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Styled by Geetika Chadha, she upped her style quotient with a statement ring and earrings from Architha Narayanam. The makeup was highlighted by light pink eye shadow and complementing lip shade. The partly-tied tresses completed her look.
Yashika Aannand looked saree-ready and stunning in her bold red saree. The Zombie actress was all-ready for IIFA Awards in Coimbatore and gave us party-wear goal with her saree. Designed by Suhanya Lingam, her saree was intricately sequinned and enhanced by metallic texture. She paired her saree with a matching sleeveless blouse. The actress kept her look accessory-free but her purple eye shadow absolutely caught our attention. The side-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Anupama Parameswaran also looked amazing in her saree but more than her saree, it was her jewellery piece that had our attention. The Hello Guru Prema Kosame actress wore a black and red saree. While her saree was plain black in hue, the border of her saree was accentuated by red and black polka-dotted patterns. Her oxidised silver earrings were totally eye-catching and notched up her look. She also wore a sleek bracelet. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and a black bindi. The curly tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree you liked the most? Let us know that in the comment section.