- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 9 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 11 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Movies Hina Khan Unveils Poster Of Her Second Film Country Of Blind At The Cannes Film Festival 2022
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
If you are looking forward to wearing floral in winters, Rashmika Mandanna and Sanjana Sanghi are here to inspire you. The two actors looked their fashionable best and gave us casual wear goals. So, let's decode their outfits, which have inspired us to step up our fashion game, and you can further bookmark their outfits for upcoming travel holidays.
Rashmika Mandanna's Striped Floral Separates
Styled by Stacey Cardoz, Rashmika Mandanna wore separates, which we thought not only made for a travel wear but also casual wear. She sported an olive-green cropped top that was enhanced by intricately-done flared sleeves and teamed it with a pair of pink striped pyjamas. She also layered her ensemble with an overcoat that was crafted from linen and accentuated by pale olive hue and colourful floral patterns. Rashmika also paired her ensemble with a pair of white sandals that went well with her outfit and upped her look with a pair of statement studs and white-hued frames. As for her makeup, it was highlighted by matte mauve-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with eyeliner. The sleek long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sanjana Sanghi's Red And Blue Floral Dress
Sanjana Sanghi looked awesome in her short brown dress that was half-sleeved. Her dress was accentuated by red-toned floral accents contrasted by blue and pink floral patterns. The dress was enhanced by white-hued scalloped detailing and she paired her gorgeous dress with white shoes from Melissa India. It was an awesome combination and Sanjana accessorised her look with a set of colourful quirky rings, elaborately-crafted earrings, and a classy watch. The makeup was marked by matte-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and subtle and the middle-parted braided tresses completed her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Rocks The Casual And Fuss-Free Look; Gives Us A Travel Fashion Goal
- bollywood wardrobePushpa Star Rashmika Mandanna Turns On The Heat With Her Latest Black And White Social Media Post!
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Stuns Us With A Pretty Purple Slip Dress And Dainty Gold Choker
- bollywood wardrobeGoodbye Actress Rashmika Mandanna Is A Vision In Her Saree Look
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna Wore It Too! Find Out About The Dress That Alia, Shraddha, And Malaika Also Wore
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna’s Red Gown Is Beautiful And Her Lovely Smile Is The Best Accessory
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna’s Latest Saree Look Will Inspire You To Play With Contrasts
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeRashmika Mandanna And Other South Indian Divas Show Us How To Slay It In Sarees
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Rhea Kapoor, Kalki Koechlin & More
- bollywood wardrobeSanjana Sanghi’s Mulberry Silk Pantsuit Is What Your Wardrobe Needs; Take A Look At Her Heavy Neckpiece, Too!