- 28 min ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 41 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 59 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Ready for talks with PM on CAA, but the Centre has to withdraw the act first: Mamata Banerjee
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh's brand of fashion is absolutely distinctive and unapologetic. The actor never fails to amaze us with his quirky avatars. The dapper actor is not the one to take a minimalist road. On the contrary, his fashion sensibility is absolutely maximalist. Now, for example, take his IIFA Awards 2019 look, the Padmaavat actor literally made our eyes pop out of the sockets. He wore a formal number but gave it a playful spin. The result was totally dramatic. So, let's decode his attire and look of the night.
So, Ranveer left us speechless with his Moschino suit, which we felt was a timeless number. It was from the brand's Pre Fall 19 collection and was accentuated by grey hue and textural tones. His attire was structured and consisted of a sharp blazer and matching graphic pants. The ensemble was also enhanced by graphic designs but the real winner was the red satin stole, which was beautifully draped. With this, Ranveer Singh not only looked a class apart but also gave us style cues.
Styled by Nitasha Gaurav, he upped his look with sturdy black boots, which went well with his attire. Well, those boots made for a statement piece and since winter is coming, you know what to invest in. However, it is hard to imagine Ranveer sans the eccentric elements. So, the actor surprised us with jewellery pieces, which notched up his look. He wore a gold chain and tiny hoop earrings to up his look. But you see, his ponytail reminded us of the childhood days but kudos to the actor for sporting it effortlessly. Do, you think his hairstyle will trend or is too hard to digest?
So, what do you think about Ranveer Singh's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.