- 33 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Sports Messi ruled out of PSG's next match through injury, doubtful to face Guardiola's Man City
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- News Ready to give presidential pardon to jailed Tamil youths with LTTE links: SL Prez Rajapaksa
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Ranveer Singh experiments a lot not only when it comes to roles but also with his fashion. Be it for a casual outing or a grand event, he almost always ends up picking a bold and unusual outfit. Recently, the actor was spotted in a Gucci tee and leopard-printed pants outside a dubbing studio in Mumbai. So, let us take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, Ranveer Singh donned a half-sleeved round-collar black tee that featured the name and logo of the brand Gucci in white hue. He teamed his tee with leopard printed pants. The Gully Boy actor completed his look with a pair of white sports shoes. He accessorised his look with hoops, gold-toned chain neckpiece, and wrist bands.
Ranveer also sported a black hat, which added dramatic effect to his look. However, we didn't like how he styled his hair. The yellow-hued reflectors added stylish quotient to his look.
Ranveer Singh made a fashionable statement even in his casual attire. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.