- News Donald Trump heading to Switzerland as impeachment trial reconvenes
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Bags 3C Certification: 55W Fast Charging Tipped
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singhis one of the few actors in the Bollywood industry, whose fashion wardrobe is full of surprises. Be it a red carpet event or a festival, the actor mostly picks the most unusual outfits and rocks them in the most stylish way. Apart from his quirky attire choices, he has a knack of making even the most casual ensemble look fashionable, and that's what highly impresses us.
Recently, Ranveer wore two extremely different outfits- one was a snake jacquard tuxedo and the other one was a mustard shirt with golden elaborate pants. Styled by Nitasha Gaurav, the fashion king rocked both the outfits amazingly. So, take a close look at his outfits and decode it.
Ranveer Singh In A Snake Jacquard Tuxedo
Recently, Ranveer Singhdonned a snake jacquard tuxedo by Gaurav Gupta and looked handsome. He wore this outfit at the Star Screen Awards, where he won two awards. His ensemble consisted of a turtle neck plain black tee and matching pants. He teamed his outfit with a full-sleeved sculpted-lapelle one-buttoned grey-hued blazer, which was accentuated by intricate patterns. The actor completed his look with a pair of shoes from Saint Laurent. Ranveer upped his look with a silver-toned ring and Franck Muller Geneve's wrist watch. The unique black sunglasses added a stylish quotient to his look.
Ranveer Singh In A Mustard Shirt And Golden Printed Pants
Ranveer Singhsported a loose full-sleeved deep V-shaped neckline mustard shirt, which featured tiny black dotted prints. He paired his shirt with golden oversized pants. His pants were accentuated by intricate black patterns. The actor's ensemble was designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee and he completed his look with a stylish pair of pointed brown-hued juttis from Christian Louboutin. Ranveer accessorised his look with a pendant chain neckpiece and a complementing wrist watch. The red-hued reflectors added a cool quotient to his look.
So, which outfit of Ranveer Singh did you like more? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Ranveer Singh