- 49 min ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- Movies SHOCKING! Siddharth Shukla & Jasmin Bhasin’s Friendship Turned Sour Because Of Rashami Desai!
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak Electric Unveiled In Pune: Completes The 3000Km ‘Chetak Electric Yatra’
- News Sabarimala verdict: Here's a Timeline on entry of women into temple
- Sports IPL Transfer: Chennai Super Kings release England batsman Sam Billings ahead of IPL 2020: Reports
- Finance Gold Price In India Above Rs 38,000 On Weak Risk Appetite
- Technology Vodafone CEO Nick Read Apologizes To Government Over Liquidation Comments
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Katrina Kaif and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the airport and they both wore casual sporty outfits. Well, they gave us perfect gym wear goals and comfy travel wear ideas. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which have all our attention.
So, Ranveer Singh took a break from the quirky outfits and flaunted an all-grey athleisure wear. He kept it simple with an oversized grey sweatshirt that featured a pocket at the front and paired it with matching shorts. The Padmaavat actor paired his ensemble with white sports shoes and accessorised his look with a pendant chain. He also upped his look with dark-hued shades. Ranveer looked cool in his ensemble.
Katrina Kaif made a strong case for gym wears. She wore a tracksuit that was dipped in the shades of white, sky blue, and mustard yellow. Well, Katrina taught us that airport outfits should be comfy and fuss-free. The actress teamed her ensemble with white and blue sports shoes. The round-shaped shades upped her look. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-swept long tresses completed her look.
So, didn't Ranveer Singh and Katrina Kaif inspire you with their airport outfits? Let us know that.