- 12 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 17 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 23 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Technology Flipkart Moto - Lenovo Days: Offers on Moto E6s, Motorola One Action, Lenovo K10 Note and More
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Katrina Kaif and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the airport and they both wore casual sporty outfits. Well, they gave us perfect gym wear goals and comfy travel wear ideas. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which have all our attention.
So, Ranveer Singh took a break from the quirky outfits and flaunted an all-grey athleisure wear. He kept it simple with an oversized grey sweatshirt that featured a pocket at the front and paired it with matching shorts. The Padmaavat actor paired his ensemble with white sports shoes and accessorised his look with a pendant chain. He also upped his look with dark-hued shades. Ranveer looked cool in his ensemble.
Katrina Kaif made a strong case for gym wears. She wore a tracksuit that was dipped in the shades of white, sky blue, and mustard yellow. Well, Katrina taught us that airport outfits should be comfy and fuss-free. The actress teamed her ensemble with white and blue sports shoes. The round-shaped shades upped her look. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-swept long tresses completed her look.
So, didn't Ranveer Singh and Katrina Kaif inspire you with their airport outfits? Let us know that.