- 7 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap Cheer Women Participants
- 42 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- News Ticket prices to view Taj Mahal majesty from this brilliant spot increased
- Technology No More Charging Ports For Apple iPhone in 2021: Report
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview & schedule: December 6, 2019
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
When quirky meets classy, according to us, this was the theme of the second episode of the ongoing Koffee With Karan season 6. Yes, Ranveer Singh and Akshay Kumar were on the couch and the episode was definitely fun. No guesses on who was the quirky one! Well, undoubtedly it was Ranveer Singh, whose fashion statement yet again made our eyeballs pop out. Akshay Kumar, on the other hand, donned a contemporary and simple piece.
Coming to Ranveer first, the power-packed actor, wore a Versace & Balmain for the episode. Yes, Ranveer, Gianni would have been proud. This time, it was printed affair for Ranveer and obviously, he pulled off his look like a piece of cake. There were leopard prints, floral, and other abstract patterns embossed on his gold and ivory jacket.
Ranveer paired his outfit with dark-hued pants and he accessorised his look with a handful of chains from Tanishq. He also sported rimmed spectacles to notch up his eccentric avatar. Akshay went for a more understated look. His outfit obviously contrasted Ranveer's. Akshay wore a full-sleeved sweatshirt with a zip on the front and paired it with checkered pants, which went well with his sweatshirt.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Ranveer or Akshay, who impressed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.