- 25 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 available for download
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh donned a pink pantsuit too. The dapper actor, who wowed us with his impromptu 'Gully Boy' performance at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019, wore this number for the promotions with his co-star Alia Bhatt. He channelled his quirky look yet again and sported something asymmetrical.
Ranveer's attire consisted of a black top, which he paired with a pink blazer that was enhanced by exaggerated sleeves and myriad pockets. It was a loose jacket with a lot of belt attachments on the sleeves area and he teamed it with matching pants with flared hem. That was quite an interesting look and not quite everyone's cup of tea. The actor teamed his ensemble with light pink and black sports shoes, which accentuated his look.
The 'Simbaa' actor accessorised his look with dark frames, which went well with his look. He wore a Cloche hat, which we thought was a subtle androgynous take. So, his ensemble included a Diksha Khanna suit and he also sported a Prada hat and Adidas sports shoes. So, what do you think about Ranveer's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.