- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rani Mukerji was dressed in a traditional attire as she promoted her movie, 'Hichki' in China. It was a proud moment for the Indian film industry and Rani yet again gracefully represented the country, overseas. For the special occasion, she donned a sharara suit by Raw Mango and looked impressive.
Her attire most definitely talked about the traditional craftsmanship of India- the country's roots and intricate work. We thought her outfit was a brilliant choice for an international event, as with her attire, she showed the audience the beautiful textile heritage of the nation. Splashed in the shades of green, her attire consisted of a luxuriant kurta with full bracelet sleeves.
Ranipaired her plain-hued kurta with brocade bottoms that were accentuated by meticulous golden floral handcrafted patterns. The bottom of her ensemble was crisp and sharply pleated. She also draped a lightweight green dupatta with a sleek golden border to notch up her traditional look. Her dupatta was subtly adorned with applique patterns.
Rani accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic danglers and a delicate pendant chain. She also wore a nose stud, which we thought was a recent addition. Rani's makeup was nude but mostly highlighted by a heavy kohl. She completed her look with a side-swept wavy hairdo.
So, didn't you find Rani'sattire perfect for the festive occasion? Let us know that in the comment section.