- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Rani Mukerji is a saree connoisseur and we absolutely love her in sarees. The actress has draped a number of sarees on many occasions and we have picked our four favourite sarees from her saree collection. So, these are Rani Mukerji's top four distinctive sarees that we are pretty sure you would like to own. Take a look at her saree fashion.
1. Rani Mukerji's Pink And Golden Saree
Rani Mukerji wore a pink and golden saree recently for the Durga Puja celebrations. Her saree was vibrant pink in hue and accentuated by gold zari work. Her gorgeous saree was also accentuated by a golden-toned border and she teamed her saree with a golden half-sleeved blouse. The actress accessorised her look with red and white bangles and a heavy neckpiece. The makeup was dewy-toned and the sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
2. Rani Mukerji's White-Hued Floral Saree
This saree of Rani Mukerji's is one of our favourites and we really wish we owned this saree too. She wore this exquisite saree for the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) in Australia. Her saree was white-toned and accentuated by pink-hued floral blooms. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless blouse. Rani upped her look with layers of pearl necklace and wore a dainty bangle. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and partly-tied tresses completed her look.
3. Rani Mukerji's Green Nature-Inspired Saree
For Armaan Jain's wedding reception, Rani Mukerji draped a gorgeous green saree by Sabyasachi and looked graceful. Her lightweight green saree was accentuated by nature-inspired accents and silver zari border. She paired her saree with a matching round-neck blouse that was half-sleeved. Rani kept her look minimal with green-toned danglers and a classy watch. She carried a mini white purse and her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade. The bun rounded out her avatar.
4. Rani Mukerji's White And Yellow Saree
With this saree of hers, Rani Mukerji gave us office wear goals. She wore this saree for the promotions of Mardaani 2. Her saree was designed by Raw Mango and her saree came from the brand's Festive 2019 collection. Her saree was enhanced by white, yellow, and grey hues. She paired her saree with a collared yellow blouse. She spruced up her look with earrings and light golden frames. Rani Mukerji's makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses wrapped up her look.
So, which saree of Rani Mukerji's did you like the most? Let us know that.
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2 Promotions: 7 Party-Perfect Outfits That Sharvari Wagh Flaunted
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2 Promotions: Rani Mukerji Opts For Fun And Festive Sarees From This Designer
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- bollywood wardrobeSarah Jessica Parker And Rani Mukerji’s Fashion Looks Didn’t Quite Inspire Us
- bollywood wardrobeKuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 23 Years: Of Costumes, Male Gaze, And Anjali’s Disappointing Transformation
- bollywood wardrobe17 Years Of Hum Tum: From Wedding To Maternity, Rani Mukerji’s Distinctive Fashion From The Film
- bollywood wardrobeOn 21 Years Of Hello Brother, Salman Khan And Rani Mukerji’s Co-ordinated Outfits From The Film
- bollywood wardrobe14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- bollywood wardrobeAladdin Actress Avneet Kaur’s Colourful Fashion Wardrobe Is Worth Noticing And Here's Why!
- bollywood wardrobeRani Mukerji’s Top 5 Fashion Trends From Her Superhit Movies
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Rani Mukerji To Raveena Tandon, Whose Sari We Liked The Most At Armaan Jain's Reception
- bollywood wardrobeFrom 1997 To 2020, Preity Zinta's Fashion Journey Explained On Her Birthday