- 7 min ago Raveena Tandon’s Flawless Green Eyeliner Make-up Look Is What You Need For A Weekend Party
- 29 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Black Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Acoustic Trauma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- News Hindu outfit wants action against lawyer for Muslim parties for tearing up Ayodhya map in SC
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 14% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Protecting Aaradhya Bachchan From The Paparazzi Culture!
- Sports India Vs South Africa 3rd Test in Ranchi: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Automobiles Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Rani Mukerji came in an all-black sari at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception but failed to impress with us her sartorial choice this time. While Rani's styling was fine, the outfit didn't look good on her at all.
Rani wore a sari that was plain black-hued and was draped in a classic Nivi style. The border of her sari was accentuated by sleek golden embellishment. Her sari was minimal but the blouse was elaborately done. From a designing point of view, it was the perfect pairing but somehow this outfit didn't suit Rani at all. Her black-hued blouse was round-necked and half-sleeved. It was intricately embroidered with nature-inspired patterns and floral prints.
She carried a small sling bag with her that was detailed with shimmery accents. Rani accessorised her look with sleek danglers and shiny bracelet. Her makeup was marked by a heavy kohl and glossy pink lip shade. Her side-swept tresses completed her look. How did you find Rani Mukerji's ethnic outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.