- Movies SRK, Kajol, Vicky Kaushal and Other Bollywood Stars Wish Fans on 71st Republic Day
- News Pak's external affairs to be challenging in 2020; ties to remain tense with India
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Paes, Ostapenko off to winning start; Bopanna, Kichenok reach quarters
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rani Mukerji was papped as she stepped out of a restaurant with her friends. The actress looked impressive in her indigo outfit, which we thought was a classy number and boasted muted tones. We loved her easy breezy outfit that made for a perfect autumn wear. Actually, we wished we had something like this in our wardrobes.
It was a simple ensemble, which Rani carried like a piece of cake. Marked by laidback aesthetics and rich fabrics, her outfit consisted of a shirt and complementing pyjamas. She wore a shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and was full-sleeved. Her bell sleeves were flared and the shirt as such was flowy.
Rani teamed her shirt with matching palazzo pyjamas, which were enhanced by sheer material. The outfit was notched up by intricate white-hued patterns that were geometric in shapes. Well, her ensemble did exude soothing vibes and was totally meant for contemporary women. It also seemed like an ideal travel wear.
The actress paired her indigo outfit with pointed white pumps and accessorised her look with transparent cat-eyed frames. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Rani Mukerji's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.