- 28 min ago Mars Transit in Libra On 22 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 12 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
From Rani Mukerji to Raveena Tandon, the Bollywood divas flaunted saris at Armaan Jain's wedding reception. While some flaunted classic saris, the others made heads turn with their contemporary saris. We loved their sari looks but let's find out whose sari game was the best.
Rani Mukerji looked graceful in her minty green Sabyasachi sari that we so loved. Her sari was gorgeous and crafted out of a lightweight fabric. Rani's sari attire came alive with floral accents and featured a purple and green border. She teamed it with a half-sleeved blouse that was also enhanced by subtle golden-toned floral motifs. However, while we loved her sari look, we thought her tiny purse was way too tiny for this attire. We loved her green-toned earrings. The dewy makeup and the bun rounded out her avatar.
Malaika Arora wore a pretty bold sari but pulled it off confidently as always. Her modern sari was by Amit Aggarwal and it was fiery red hue with intense sculptural details and metallic touch. A whiff of yellow-toned accents upped her sari look and the drape was lightweight. She teamed her sari with a matching metallic fluid blouse and paired her sari with red sandals. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she spruced up her look with ruby neckpiece from Farah Khan World. The makeup was contoured and highlighted by pink cheekbones. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Sari enthusiast, Shilpa Shetty Kundra also wore a sari for Armaan Jain's wedding reception. Her sari was by Mala & Kinnary and it was a contemporary number. It was a bejewelled salmon pink sari that was exquisitely draped and featured white-toned studded stones on the border and neckline area. She paired her sari with a sheer nude-toned blouse and that we thought was an interesting addition. Shilpa Shetty's makeup was marked by pink lip shade and purple eye shadow (which we didn't like so much). The side-swept wavy tresses wrapped up her look.
Amrita Arora wore an embellished Manish Malhotra sari for the occasion. It was a pink-hued glittering sari with metallic accents and she paired her sari with a dazzling mirror-work blouse that contrasted her glittery sari. Her sari seemed perfect for the reception occasion and Amrita kept her jewellery game light with a few chic bracelets. However, her makeup was heavy with red lip shade, smoky kohl, and contoured cheekbones. She looked good though. Also, the highlighted ponytail completed her avatar.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Like on the wedding day, this time too at Armaan Jain's wedding reception, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore a sari. She draped a Good Earth sari for the occasion and looked classy as always. Dipped in pristine white hue, her sari was enhanced by dotted patterns and golden zari border. She teamed it with a light purple-toned blouse that went well with her sari. She also paired her sari with an intricately-patterned stole and carried a purple bag and a handfan with her. Sonam Kapoor's heavy neckpiece was by Priya Ahuja. Her heavy earrings were by her mother, Sunita Kapoor and stunning kadas were from Anmol. The makeup was dewy-toned and long tresses finished her ethnic look.
Raveena Tandon wore a black sari and looked elegant. Her sari was plain black-hued with textured accents that we so loved. The golden gota patti work on the border of her sari accentuated her sari look. She teamed her sari with net sheer blouse that was enhanced by black-toned cut-outs. Raveena's styling was meticulously done and she spruced up her avatar with a statement diamond ring and heavy earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink cheekbones and lip shade. The middle-parted highlighted sleek tresses completed her avatar.
According to us, we loved Rani Mukerji's sari the most but as far as styling and makeup is concerned, we liked Raveena Tandon's traditional look the most. Whose sari and styling you liked the most? Let us know that.