- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rani Mukerji also graced the Maharashtra Achievers' Awards but she failed to wow us with her look. We wished Rani had kept her look simple but she didn't. She wore a Raw Mango sari for the occasion, which we really liked but her styling and makeup totally didn't do her traditional avatar any favour. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Rani also went for a colour-blocked ensemble. She paired her plain orange and half-sleeved blouse with a bright pink sari that was adorned with floral prints and metallic zari border. It was a gorgeous silk sari and perfect for a formal and wedding occasion. However, let's figure out what went wrong with Rani'slook.
Firstly, that layered neckpiece didn't complement her sari at all. It gave her look an overwhelming touch and seemed totally unnecessary. Second, the makeup was too loud and seemed rather greasy. The accentuated cheekbones and that white bindi absolutely took her look notches down. The wavy hairdo was fine and rounded out her ethnic avatar. Since, Rani's sari was so colourful, the makeup should have been light. Sometimes, less is more. So, what do you think about Rani Mukerji'ssari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.