- 10 min ago World Spine Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 1 hr ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 2 hrs ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Contestants Poke Fun At Aarti Singh Over Her Lack Of Biology Knowledge
- News Indian economy to grow at 6.1% in 2019 as IMF lowers its projection
- Technology Realme 5G Smartphones With Qualcomm Chipsets Under Works
- Sports Chinese Taipei 1-7 Australia: Socceroos boost goal difference in Group B
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The last time Ranbir and Katrina were seen on-screen was in 2017 movie, Jagga Jasoos. But finally ex-flames, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were seen sharing screen space again for an Advertisement shoot. The ad shoot also had popular rapper, Badshah and together, the three gave us amazing fashion goals. The advertisement shoot was for the mobile phone brand, Oppo.
So, while Ranbir and Badshah gave us jacket goals, Katrina Kaif wowed us with her impressive dress game. Talking about Katrina's fashion for the ad first, the Bharat actress wore a sleeveless white dress at the beginning of the advertisement. Her dress was structured and detailed with black front buttons. For the shoot, Katrina also carried a purse in a cross-bodied style. Her accessory was light and her look was spruced up by a delicate gold neckpiece. The makeup was marked by minty pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
The second still of hers was at a beach. Lounging on a beach chair, she looked simply stylish in her green checkered dress and a straw hat. She paired her dress with white sporrts shoes. This time, her look was accessorised by hoops and light bracelets. She carried a chic brown purse with her and the makeup was lit up by pink lip shade and dewy touches. As for Ranbir Kapoor, he was seen in a red, white, and black jacket, which the actor paired with a white tee. However, more than the outfit, we absolutely loved his round-framed spectacles.
For the second scene at the beach, he is seen sitting next to Badshah on a lounge chair. Here Ranbir is seen in a light formal attire, which consisted of a white shirt and brown trousers. He paired it with sports shoes. As for Badshah, he made a yellow splash. For the birthday party scene, he sported his signature oversized jacket and paired it with a black outfit and golden frames. His style is laidback at the beach still, where he is seen lounging and drinking coconut water. This time, Badshah's attire was a yellow tee, which he paired with grey trackpants and sports shoes.
So, how did you find their outfits for the Oppo ad campaign? Are you happy to see Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif back on the screen again? Do let us know that in the comment section.
All Photos Credit: OPPO Mobile India