- 10 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 15 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 17 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 19 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Ever since coronavirus pandemic has hit the world, it has really changed our lives. Negative has turned as the most positive word for all of us today. How ironic is that! After testing negative, people, including celebrities are all going out for mini relaxed vacations to take a break from the hectic life. Joining the list are B-town's lovebirds, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. Recently, as the two got recovered from Covid, they headed to Maldives for a fun and peaceful holiday. They were spotted at the airport together, twinning in white outfits and making style statement. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode it.
So, talking about Alia Bhatt first, well, the actress exuded boss lady vibes at the airport in her white separates. It consisted of a sleeveless classic-collar short blazer and matching high-waist flared pants that had multiple pockets. She layered her blazer with a yellow crop top and completed her look with a pair of transparent-strapped nude sandals. The Raazi actress accessorised her look with gold-toned small hoops and rings and carried a brown and white Christian Dior handbag. She pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a casual bun and wrapped up her look with a black mask that featured golden heart-shaped print. The oval black-hued aviators added style quotient to her look.
On the other hand, Ranbir Kapoor twinned with Alia Bhatt with a half-sleeved plain white T-shirt. He teamed it with blue denim jeans that had slight ripped-detailing. The Brahmastra actor completed his look with a pair of grey lace shoes and carried a black backpack. The silver-toned chain upped his look while the stylish blue reflectors added cool quotient to his look. With black mask, Ranbir rounded out his avatar.
So, what do you think about this airport look of Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt? Let us know that in the comment section.