- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 10 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Rakulpreet has been promoting her upcoming film, 'De De Pyaar De' and has also been setting some seriously fun fashion goals. Her latest ensemble was a power suit and it was notched up by a cheerful touch. The styling was also meticulously done and Rakulpreet looked at the top of her fashion game.
So, her power suit was designed by Mahima Mahajan and it was a beautifully printed number. Her jacket and flared pants were lined and dipped in indigo hue. Rakulpreet's jacket was accentuated by myriad colourful floral prints and she teamed her ensemble with a camisole. She paired her attire with smart black-hued block heels, which came from Tresmode.
She upped her look with sleek rings and earrings, which were from Radhika Agrawal Jewels. The makeup was nude-toned with a pink lip shade and nude eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her stylish avatar. Rakulpreet looked gorgeous as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.