- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Classic LBD (little black dress) is classic for a reason. LBDs can lit up any party and they save you from excessive worrying about what to wear. Rakulpreet Singh kept it simple and gave LBD goals recently. The actress wore a dreamy number, which we felt that ladies with conservative fashion sense can also sport easily.
Her dress was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lacework. It was highlighted by floral accents on the bodice and the sleeves area and the remaining portion of the dress was cloaked by dark black fabric, which also added an interesting dimension to her attire. It was a high neck dress, which enhanced her slender frame. Rakulpreet paired her dress with shiny black pumps, which complemented her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelets, rings, and studs. The makeup was light and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Rakulpreet's party look of the day? Was it awesome or not?