- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Classic LBD (little black dress) is classic for a reason. LBDs can lit up any party and they save you from excessive worrying about what to wear. Rakulpreet Singh kept it simple and gave LBD goals recently. The actress wore a dreamy number, which we felt that ladies with conservative fashion sense can also sport easily.
Her dress was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lacework. It was highlighted by floral accents on the bodice and the sleeves area and the remaining portion of the dress was cloaked by dark black fabric, which also added an interesting dimension to her attire. It was a high neck dress, which enhanced her slender frame. Rakulpreet paired her dress with shiny black pumps, which complemented her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelets, rings, and studs. The makeup was light and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Rakulpreet's party look of the day? Was it awesome or not?