- 7 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 8 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 10 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 10 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale Offers: Honor Smartphones On Discount
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Rakulpreet was a vision at the 65th Jio Filmfare Awards. A very popular actress of the South Indian film industry, Rakulpreet's fashion game is always brilliant and this time she was at the top of her game. The actress had the mercury rising as she graced the biggest award ceremony of the film industry.
She stepped out in a mesmerizing and a mind-blowing Alpana Neeraj gown and had everyone turning their heads. So before setting the stage on fire, the actress wore a royal blue-hued floor-length gown that perfectly accentuated her svelte frame. She looked tall, confident, and completely composed.
Her sleeveless attire was pretty revealing with a deep V-neck and featured a very sexy bodice. Her gown was mostly A-length but the crisp flare at the end enhanced her outfit to a whole new level. We also loved the black ruffles, which adorned her V-neck and the metallic belt gave her attire a structure.
Rakulpreet didn't sport a lot of jewellery but her aquamarine earrings and a statement ring were the perfect complement to her gown. Her makeup was light and mostly natural, with a soft black kajal and natural pink lipshade. She sensibly kept her hair middle-parted and impeccably loose.
The actress looked beautiful AF and there was not even a single imperfection that we could spot in her look. What do you think? Wasn't she just awesome? Let us know your views in the comments section.