- Technology How To Add Movies To Google's Watchlist
- News All foreign investments must adhere to law of the land: Goyal on Amazon row
- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Rakulpreet was a vision at the 65th Jio Filmfare Awards. A very popular actress of the South Indian film industry, Rakulpreet's fashion game is always brilliant and this time she was at the top of her game. The actress had the mercury rising as she graced the biggest award ceremony of the film industry.
She stepped out in a mesmerizing and a mind-blowing Alpana Neeraj gown and had everyone turning their heads. So before setting the stage on fire, the actress wore a royal blue-hued floor-length gown that perfectly accentuated her svelte frame. She looked tall, confident, and completely composed.
Her sleeveless attire was pretty revealing with a deep V-neck and featured a very sexy bodice. Her gown was mostly A-length but the crisp flare at the end enhanced her outfit to a whole new level. We also loved the black ruffles, which adorned her V-neck and the metallic belt gave her attire a structure.
Rakulpreet didn't sport a lot of jewellery but her aquamarine earrings and a statement ring were the perfect complement to her gown. Her makeup was light and mostly natural, with a soft black kajal and natural pink lipshade. She sensibly kept her hair middle-parted and impeccably loose.
The actress looked beautiful AF and there was not even a single imperfection that we could spot in her look. What do you think? Wasn't she just awesome? Let us know your views in the comments section.