- 10 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 12 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 15 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Centre Extends Insurance Scheme For Healthcare Workers By 6 Months
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Rakulpreet was a vision at the 65th Jio Filmfare Awards. A very popular actress of the South Indian film industry, Rakulpreet's fashion game is always brilliant and this time she was at the top of her game. The actress had the mercury rising as she graced the biggest award ceremony of the film industry.
She stepped out in a mesmerizing and a mind-blowing Alpana Neeraj gown and had everyone turning their heads. So before setting the stage on fire, the actress wore a royal blue-hued floor-length gown that perfectly accentuated her svelte frame. She looked tall, confident, and completely composed.
Her sleeveless attire was pretty revealing with a deep V-neck and featured a very sexy bodice. Her gown was mostly A-length but the crisp flare at the end enhanced her outfit to a whole new level. We also loved the black ruffles, which adorned her V-neck and the metallic belt gave her attire a structure.
Rakulpreet didn't sport a lot of jewellery but her aquamarine earrings and a statement ring were the perfect complement to her gown. Her makeup was light and mostly natural, with a soft black kajal and natural pink lipshade. She sensibly kept her hair middle-parted and impeccably loose.
The actress looked beautiful AF and there was not even a single imperfection that we could spot in her look. What do you think? Wasn't she just awesome? Let us know your views in the comments section.