- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- News Hyderabad Police arrests Bhim Army Chief Chandrashekhar Azad
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rakul Preet Singh is slowly becoming the new fashionista of Bollywood. During the promotions of her film De De Pyaar De, the actress amazed her admirers with her on-point stylish statements and since then she has been giving major fashion goals to all the young ladies out there. Recently, the actress posted a couple of pictures of her latest stunning outfit, which inspired us to stop scrolling other Insta feeds and instead we found ourselves planning on how to steal her gorgeous dress! Let us decode her dress for you and make you fall in love with it! So, let's start. Shall we?
So, for a CNBC panel discussion, Rakul Preet Singh opted for a bright orange colour full-sleeved frilly crop top blazer with tulle accents and she paired it with matching high waist pencil pants. The double breasted overlapping crop blazer created a cool vintage-inspired look, which we thought was perfect for the press events or formal meetings. The high rise pants had pockets on each side and a zip fly as a fashion statement. Her orange ensemble was from Nauman Piyarji. The stunning fashionista completed her look with a pair of pointed metallic pumps. The middle-parted sleek ponytail rounded out her look. She wore a pink lip shade and dark-kohled eyesgave her marvellous look a feisty touch.
On the work front, Rakul Preet will be seen in an upcoming action-romance drama film Marjaavaan opposite Tara Sutaria, Sidharth Malhotra, and Riteish Deshmukh. The movie is slated to hit the cinemas on 2nd October, 2019.
We totally loved her orange co-ord set. Didn't you? Drop your thoughts in the comment section.