- 4 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 5 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Rakul Preet Singh also sashayed down the ramp on the day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. The De De Pyaar De actress walked down the ramp for Nachiket Barve, who presented his collection in collaboration with Caprese Girl. Rakul Preet looked amazing in her jumpsuit ensemble and gave us major retro vibes.
Her discotheque-like attire came from the designer's collection, Passport Princesses. The collection was a tribute to stylish jet-setting ladies. So, essentially it was a glamourous collection, perfect for high-voltage parties. Rakul Preet Singh wore a jumpsuit that was dipped in black hue and was accentuated by white floral appliqué motifs. Her attire was also detailed with sheer sleeves and featured a flared silhouette. Rakul Preet's attire was also given a dramatic touch with a flowy translucent drape.
She carried a chic embellished purple-hued Caprese clutch with her and it was her styling mostly, which gave us 70s vibes. The actress accessorised her look with hoop earrings and also wore a hairband. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and electric blue eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Rakul Preet Singh looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.