- 1 hr ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rakul Preet Singh gave us wow-worthy fashion goals at the 50th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2019 in Goa. The actress stunned us with a pristine white outfit and a gorgeous floral gown. With her outfits, Rakul Preet showed us that her fashion game is only getting stronger with time. She was styled by Devki B. So, let's decode her two amazing outfits, which you can don for grand occasions.
Rakul Preet Singh's Pristine White Outfit
This outfit of Rakul Preet Singh's was elegant, sophisticated, and celebrated the craftsmanship of the country. Designed by Payal Jain, she wore a chikankari jumpsuit that featured intricately embellished bodice and meticulously-done floral pants. She teamed her jumpsuit with a long flared jacket that featured floral and sheer accents. The jacket also added made her ensemble look more interesting. She accessorised her look with oxidised silver jewellery that consisted of a statement ring and elaborate yet sleek choker. Her jewellery came from Silver Streak. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Rakul also painted her nails pink. The middle-parted bun rounded out her look.
Rakul Preet Singh's Floral Gown
For the recent red carpet event at IFFI Goa, Rakul Preet Singh donned a voluminous gown that was designed by Dolly J. Her ivory gown was halter-necked with a knotted neckline. It was a layered gown and beautifully flared. Her gown was notched up by burnt red abstract floral splash that reminded us of the autumn season. The De De Pyaar De actress kept her jewellery light and upped her look with delicate rings and studs. Her makeup was marked by pink lip shade and a black eye liner accompanied by pink eye shadow. The impeccable sleek tresses wrapped up her latest look.
So, which outfit and look of Rakul Preet Singh's did you like more? Let us know that.