- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Rajkummar Rao took to Instagram to share a picture, which left us stunned. The prolific actor was dressed as a woman for his role in the upcoming film, Ludo. He looked amazing and promoted androgynous fashion. After Ayushmann Khurrana's female avatar in Dream Girl, Rajkummar Rao also won us. With this avatar of his, some even made comparisons between him and Alia Bhatt but we honestly felt he didn't look like Alia at all. So, let's decode his outfit and look.
The Judgementall Hai Kya actor wore a green lehenga that consisted of a full-sleeved net blouse with golden motifs and intricate floral embroidery. He teamed his ensemble with a skirt that was flared and featured meticulously-done golden stripes. The dapper actor's jewellery was elaborate and that spruced up his look. He wore a sparkling neckpiece, heavy earrings, and a beautiful hair accessory. As for the makeup, he wore a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The long wig completed his look of the day.
Rajkummar Rao also revealed his second look from the movie and it was way too different from other looks that he has donned so far. He wore a beautifully-patterned white shirt and teamed it with brown pants and black boots. He accessorised his look with red and white frames but what made him look a class apart was his long retro hairdo.
So, aren't you as impressed with Rajkummar Rao as we are? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Rajkummar Rao's Instagram