- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 8 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 11 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Sports I wanted shooters to train in safe environment: Rijiju on Croatia tour
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- News 7-year-old lion dies at Delhi zoo
- Movies Rajasthan Lockdown: Pandya Store And Other TV Shoots May Get Suspended! Exclusive
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Raees actress Mahira Khan has been setting major fashion goals these days. From ethnic to western outfits, her fashion wardrobe has all what we need. Her Instagram feed boasts a lot of stunning photoshoots of the actress. Recently, Mahira posted a couple of pictures of her in a dual-toned sari. The diva looked extremely gorgeous and her sari is what we wanted to steal right away. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, Mahira Khan donned a lovely sari by designer duo Menahel and Mehreen and looked amazing. Her sari was splashed in dual tones of deep-red and black. She draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style, which was long and floor-length. The actress paired it with a sleeveless plunging neckline satin-fabric red blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of drop earrings and pearl-detailed golden neckpiece from the label Sherezad Fine Jewellery.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Mahira slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, soft kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted curly tresses.
We absolutely loved Mahira Khan's dual-toned sari. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mahira Khan