- 28 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 48 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Radhika Apte's wardrobe for IIFA Awards 2019 in Mumbai has been eclectic and dramatic. She has wowed us with her fashion statements and hasn't played it safe. With her IIFA 2019 ensembles, the Andhadhun actress has shown us that she is a stylista in the making. For the main event, Radhika Apte opted for a Gucci dress. However, apart from her dress, her makeup game was strong too. So, let's decode her ensemble and look.
Radhika, who is also the IIFA Awards 2019 host, wore a theatrical attire, which came from the luxury brand's Spring 2019 collection. It was a surreal number that was unapologetically ruffled. The plunging neckline of her gown was accentuated by layered and pleated flares. It was a figure-flattering number that was cinched at the waist and featured an asymmetrical hem. The Sacred Games star's gown was crisply asymmetrical at the hem. Radhika Apte's dress was also detailed with a multi-hued textured design at the belt area and there was a message written towards the border of her dress too.
Styled by Who Wore What When, she teamed her dress with golden heels, which went well with her number. The jewellery game was minimal and balanced her dramatic avatar. She accessorised her look with a sleek diamond neckpiece and a statement diamond and emerald ring, which came from Occasions Fine Jewellery. Radhika also gave us makeup goals with greenish-blue eye shadow and matte pink lip shade with a touch of gloss. The middle-parted wet bun hairdo rounded out her stylish avatar. Radhika Apte totally won us with her attire and look. What do you think about her IIFA 2019 avatar? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.