- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- News How Amit Shah paved the way for the passage of the CitizenshipAmendment Bill
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Radhika Apte recently stunned us with her dress but the same we couldn't say about her jewellery. The actress wore an abstract number for a photoshoot and her look was a bit towards the maximalist side. Let's decode her dress and look, which was both a hit and a miss.
So, the Sacred Games actress wore an H&M collar dress, which was detailed with folded three-quarter slit sleeves and asymmetrical hemline. Her dress was notched up by grey, white, and blue shades. The splash of red accentuated her attire and made her attire look so unique. Well, this dress of Radhika Apte's was certainly eye-catching and seemed comfortable too. She paired it with smart black-hued pointed pumps by Aldo. With this look, she gave us a fashion goal.
Styled by Who Wore What When, Radhika also accessorised her look with chic jewellery from Studio Metallurgy. Though we loved her jewellery pieces but according to us, her jewellery didn't go well with the theme of the dress. Her metallic earrings and statement floral rings didn't seem to add to the abstract touch. However, the makeup was good with a brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and her impeccable bun spruced up her look. But for the jewellery, Radhika Apte looked stunning. So, do you agree with us? Let us know that in the comment section.