- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The Pan-India actress, Pooja Hegde often treats her fans with stunning pictures of herself on her social media, bringing her A-game to the fashion front. Whether its traditional attire or stylish western wear, this gorgeous actress will make sure to leave you mesmerized.
Recently, Pooja took to her Instagram feed to upload a few pictures of herself in an elegant Manish Malhotra, a flower-patterned saree. Wearing a yellow broad neck blouse with a plain white saree, her net pallu added weight to her attire with heavy flower embroidery looking graceful as ever.
Her caption read, "All dressed up and FINALLY somewhere to go! ☺️"
To add sparkle to her look, the Indian star opted for a diamond ring in one hand and a thick bangle in the other. She complemented the fit with round diamond earrings and a neat low bun as she kept her makeup soft.
On the work front, Pooja has a countrywide lineup of big budget films including Cirkus alongside Ranveer Singh, Pan-India film Radhe Shyam with Prabhas, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali with Salman Khan, Acharyaa with Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, Most Eligible Bachelor as well as Thalapathy 65 opposite Thalapathy Vijay. She also flew down to Hyderabad recently to get back to the sets of her Pan-India romantic drama, Radhe Shyam opposite Prabhas. She shared a view of the airport as she wrote, "Time to get back to work.... #RadheShyam."
So, what do you think about this embroidered saree of Pooja Hegde? Let us know that in the comment section.