- 57 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
While we are waiting for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Mumbai reception, the star couple Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have started their traditional wedding festivities. The two posed happily for the shutterbugs outside Raj Classic in Mumbai. They were seen wearing pastel-hued outfits.
So, for the pre-wedding pooja ceremony, Priyanka wore a powdered blue-hued salwar suit and her fiance, Nick donned a shiny pink-coloured ethnic attire, which looked perfect for the day function. The couple looked elegant and classy. Coming to Priyanka's attire, her traditional suit consisted of a full-sleeved kurta, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery on the neckline and was adorned with pink and green floral patterns. She teamed her kurta with plain-blue-hued trousers, which were partly sheer and had a brush of embellishment towards the ends.
Priyanka also draped a complementing lightweight dupatta on one side of her shoulder, which was notched up by a beautifully done border. The actress wore golden flat sandals and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the signature middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
Nick looked dapper in his minimalistic pink sherwani, which was collared, full-sleeved, and featured sophisticated embroidered neckline. He teamed his pink-hued outfit with plain white pyjamas and wore traditional slip-on flats to round off his ethnic avatar. We absolutely loved their first ethnic wedding look. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.