- 14 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 44 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 2 hrs ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka and Nick had a light pooja function yesterday in Mumbai and today the couple was clicked in the morning at the airport. Yes, they are headed to Jodhpur for the wedding festivities and we are as excited as you are. So, at the airport, Priyanka was spotted in a traditional number but Nick kept it casual and western.
Priyanka wore an ivory and gold ethnic, which we found so beautiful and minimal. She sported a collared angarkha that featured prints in golden hue and came from the label Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She teamed it with matching trousers that were flared. Well, with this attire of hers, she gave us a comfy ethnic airport look of the day. Adding to that, we also loved her vibrant dupatta. Her lehariya dupatta gave her look a Rajasthani touch.
She also sported beige-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Priyanka accessorised her look with intricate earrings. Her makeup was light and the signature tresses completed her look. Nick wore a white-hued tee and paired it with beige-hued trousers. He added an old-fashioned touch to his attire by pairing his ensemble with a tan-hued jacket. Nick also sported white-hued sports shoes and dark shades to complete his look.
So, how did you find their airport looks of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.