- 19 min ago What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- 19 min ago A BBC Show Gets Photobombed By A Dog In The Funniest Way Possible
- 2 hrs ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 2 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Priyanka and Nick had a light pooja function yesterday in Mumbai and today the couple was clicked in the morning at the airport. Yes, they are headed to Jodhpur for the wedding festivities and we are as excited as you are. So, at the airport, Priyanka was spotted in a traditional number but Nick kept it casual and western.
Priyanka wore an ivory and gold ethnic, which we found so beautiful and minimal. She sported a collared angarkha that featured prints in golden hue and came from the label Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She teamed it with matching trousers that were flared. Well, with this attire of hers, she gave us a comfy ethnic airport look of the day. Adding to that, we also loved her vibrant dupatta. Her lehariya dupatta gave her look a Rajasthani touch.
She also sported beige-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Priyanka accessorised her look with intricate earrings. Her makeup was light and the signature tresses completed her look. Nick wore a white-hued tee and paired it with beige-hued trousers. He added an old-fashioned touch to his attire by pairing his ensemble with a tan-hued jacket. Nick also sported white-hued sports shoes and dark shades to complete his look.
So, how did you find their airport looks of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.