- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Holding a frosted beer mug in hand, Priyanka Chopra's mehendi ceremony looked straight out of a modern fairytale. It was a colourful splash at Umaid Bhawan Palace and definitely beautiful coming together of cultures. The bride and the groom looked spectacular and phenomenal. Yes, they gave us some major wedding goals.
Priyanka and Nick were dressed in traditional wears and we couldn't stop looking at them. What the couple wore was fun, vivacious, and certainly festive. Their ensembles seemed perfect for the mehendi ceremony and we are sure that you all prospective brides and grooms must be taking some fashion notes here. Their outfits were designed by the ace designer duo, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
So, the happiest bride, Priyanka wore a folksy multi-hued organdy ensemble, which was inspired by the vintage collection of the designers. It was a beautiful attire, which seemed to have a Rajasthani touch but with a global appeal. Her skirt was voluminous and Priyanka gave us a twirling moment again. She teamed her outfit with heirloom jewellery that came from Saboo at AJSK. Priyanka's jewellery consisted of fine rubies collected over generations. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and the bun was adorned with pastel pink and white flowers.
Nick, also upper his traditional fashion game, with an aqua bakhiya kurta and he teamed it with white pyjamis and golden jootis. Nick accessorised his look with dark shades and looked like one cool groom, who backs minimalism in fashion too. We are absolutely in love with their outfits. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.