- 26 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: From Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap, Celebs Cheer Women Participants
- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- Movies Dhanush’s 'Rowdy Baby' Tops Youtube Music Videos In India
- Finance Postmen And Grameen Dak Sevaks To Soon Sell Insurance Policies
- News Rapes that shook the nation and their legal status
- Technology No More Charging Ports For Apple iPhone in 2021: Report
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview & schedule: December 6, 2019
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
After tying the knot, Priyanka Chopra is back to work commitments. The actress was snapped yesterday at the Bumble launch party, with her husband Nick Jonas. She had invested in the dating app, Bumble earlier this year. With henna adorning her palms and the sindoor streak on her middle-parted tresses, Priyanka was dressed to the perfection for the event.
Priyanka's dress was nude-blush pink-hued and made for a smart formal wear but with a glamorous touch. Her attire of the night was sleeveless and featured an overlapping bodice and a structural skirt that featured thigh-high slits and origami folds. The metallic belt added an interesting dimension to her outfit and gave it a street-style effect too.
The diva teamed her dress with matching pencil heels and accessorised her look with a sleek chain and chooda (traditional red and white bangles). Priyanka's makeup was notched up by a deep red lip shade and soft kohl. The signature hairdo completed her boss lady avatar.
So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's dress? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.