- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 12 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka Chopra was spotted at JW Marriott hotel in Mumbai for dinner and we must say we were stunned to see her outfit. Priyanka wore floral separates by House of Masaba and exuded fresh morning and laidback vibes in the evening. Well, Priyanka always looks fresh, isn't it?
Coming to her attire, she sported an attire that we thought was not quite everybody's cup of tea. It was flared and it was structured. She wore a sharp V-necked outfit, which had balloon sleeves and structured bodice. The actress paired it with matching pyjamas, which were sassy and awesome. Her attire of the night was splashed in a pink hue and it was accentuated by coconut trees. Well, looking at her attire, it seemed that Priyanka wants to take a vacay soon.
She paired her outfit with pointed light pink-hued pumps, which we felt didn't go well with her ensemble. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade and the wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find Priyanka's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.