- 47 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Neil Bhatt Says Virat Is Responsible For Sai's Problems
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Priyanka Chopra Jonas took the twinning fashion game to a whole new level by twinning with her dog. She wore The White Tiger-perfect outfit and made her pooch, Diana wear a matching sweater. Well, with this she might even create a twinning-with-your-pet-challenge. The actress looked fabulous and we have decoded her ensemble for some stylish winter goals.
So, Priyanka Chopra wore a high-neck pristine white dress that was accentuated by black-hued tiger prints. It was a full-sleeved number that featured a crisp bodice and flared silhouette with an asymmetrical hemline. The dress was enhanced by overlapping accent and she paired her dress with black strappy sandals, which went well with her attire. She was styled by Law Roach and her pet wore the same half-sweater and even a matching leash.
She wore golden hoops that accentuated her look and also upped her look with square-shaped black frames. The makeup was enhanced by plum lip shade and complemented her look. The cheekbones were contoured and the side-parted highlighted high bun completed her look. Priyanka Chopra exuded retro vibes with her outfit and styling. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.