- News Mangalore Airport: 9 NSG commandos to review security arrangements; auto driver arrested
- Movies 21 Studio Ghibli Films Are Coming To Netflix In February 2020
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was just a day ago, when Global star Priyanka Chopra Jonaswas honoured with an award for her humanitarian work with UNICEF. And now, the actress was honoured with another award at the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival for her contribution to cinema. At the event, Priyanka made a glamourous appearance in an ivory badla sari, which made heads turn. It was a lovely and wedding-perfect sari. So, let us take a close look at her stunning sari and decode it.
Held at the famous Jemaa el Fna Square, Priyanka Chopra Jonas graced the event in a dazzling ivory badla sari, which was designed by ace designer duo Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her sparkling sari was accentuated by exquisite hand-embroidered mukaish work and silver sequins, which formed a geometric jaali. Styled by Ami Patel, her sari was highlighted by floral gold zardozi border. The actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a strapless bralette. Priyanka upped her look with a gold-toned magnificent choker neckpiece and rings.
On the makeup front, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Minimal base marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, subtle eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and cherry lip tint elevated her look. Priyanka Chopra Jonaspulled back her messy tresses into a romantic hairdo, which we so liked.
We loved Priyanka Chopra's stunning sari and she looked fabulous in it. What do you think about her sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas