- 5 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It was just a day ago, when Global star Priyanka Chopra Jonas was honoured with an award for her humanitarian work with UNICEF. And now, the actress was honoured with another award at the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival for her contribution to cinema. At the event, Priyanka made a glamourous appearance in an ivory badla sari, which made heads turn. It was a lovely and wedding-perfect sari. So, let us take a close look at her stunning sari and decode it.
Held at the famous Jemaa el Fna Square, Priyanka Chopra Jonas graced the event in a dazzling ivory badla sari, which was designed by ace designer duo Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her sparkling sari was accentuated by exquisite hand-embroidered mukaish work and silver sequins, which formed a geometric jaali. Styled by Ami Patel, her sari was highlighted by floral gold zardozi border. The actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it with a strapless bralette. Priyanka upped her look with a gold-toned magnificent choker neckpiece and rings.
On the makeup front, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Minimal base marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, subtle eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and cherry lip tint elevated her look. Priyanka Chopra Jonas pulled back her messy tresses into a romantic hairdo, which we so liked.
We loved Priyanka Chopra's stunning sari and she looked fabulous in it. What do you think about her sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas