- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has mastered the art of dressing up. She is almost always dressed to the nines. The actress knows when to show subtlety and when to be all vibrant. Talking about fashion, if there is something that separates Priyanka from a number of mainstream Indian actresses, it is that level of restraint that she can put to her clothing. For instance, at Cannes 2019, we saw Priyanka in understated numbers unlike most of her contemporaries, who went for theatrical costumes. Similarly about last night, Priyanka attended the Dior Haute Couture show at Paris Fashion Week with Nick Jonas and she wore a simple Dior gown.
Dipped in the shade of teal, the gown was pretty unassuming yet elegant by all means. It came from Dior's Cruise 2020 collection and it was a flowy and pleated number. Priyanka's attire was detailed with kaftan sleeves and a slit neckline. It was a pretty conservative number with just a whiff of a bold touch. The signature Dior belt added a structure to her ensemble. She paired her dress with black sandals, which went well with her number.
Priyanka carried a chic Dior box purse with her to complete her avatar. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, she accessorised her look with minimal jewellery. The sleek danglers and intricate bracelets notched up her look. The make-up was enhanced by a matte red lip shade, softly contoured cheekbones, and a light eye make-up. The impeccable bun suited her look. Priyanka's look and attire was so much about power-dressing. Don't you feel inspired by her fashion statement? Let us know that in the comment section.