- 7 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 7 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 9 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 9 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A couple of weeks ago in Paris, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who celebrates her birthday today, was spotted in a pyjama set. She wore this chic Victoria Beckham's pyjama set around the time, when her sister-in-law Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had wedding festivities going on in France. And now, Victoria Beckham took to her Instagram to share a picture of Sophie Turner in the same pyjama set. Well, this clearly proves that sisters, who slay together stay together.
Sophie, who earned Emmys nomination for the portrayal of her character Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones, had a different style of pairing the pyjama set though. Unlike Priyanka, Sophie tucked her pyjama shirt whereas Priyanka left it untucked. By tucking, Sophie gave the pyjama set more of a formal touch and made it seem like a perfect wear for light parties. On the other hand, Priyanka by not tucking, made her outfit seem ideal for travelling and casually strolling around the city. Whatever the style of donning, the divas made us want to buy this ensemble right away.
And in case you have your eyes on this pyjama suit, it is from Pre AW 19 collection of Victoria Beckham. The styling was minimally done by both the divas. So, Priyanka Chopra Jonas paired it with golden flats and a delicate neckpiece. We are not sure whether she sported a mangalsutra but it was a sleek dainty neckpiece for sure. Sophie seemed to have teamed her pyjama suit with golden hoops. Both looked equally good. So whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.