- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Siblings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Parineeti Chopra stunned us with their pants game. While one sister wore a pantsuit, the other donned separates. So, let's decode their ensembles, which had all our attention and find out which sister looked better.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
So, Priyanka Chopra Jonas wore a coral pantsuit, which consisted of a structured jacket and flared pants. While we loved the hue of her ensemble, we didn't quite like her loose pants. However, she pulled off her ensemble effortlessly. Priyanka Chopra also teamed her bright ensemble with nude-toned heels. The orange-toned lip shade upped her look and she completed her look with sleek middle-parted tresses.
The Girl On The Train actress Parineeti Chopra played with contrasts and gave us a sassy fashion goal of the day. Parineeti paired her full-sleeved white crop top that was collaed and sructured with high-waist black trousers, which were slim fit. She paired her ensemble with pointed black embellished heels. Her makeup was lit up by glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy soft-curled tresses wrapped up her avatar.
Well, this time, it was quite evident that Parineeti Chopra looked better than Priyanka Chopra. So, whose look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.