- 4 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 34 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 2 hrs ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- News US aims to withdraw all forces 'within 14 months': US-Afghan joint declaration
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Movies Chiru 152: Sonu Sood Joins Chiranjeevi And Mahesh Babu’s Film
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas came up with their new song, What A Man Gotta Do. The song featured the J sisters too, Priyanka Chopa Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas, who added a touch of glamour and brilliant dance moves to the song. We also saw Nick Jonas opening the song and is later joined by Priyanka. Well, their outfits absolutely caught our attention and reminded us of the retro era. So, let's talk about it.
Nick Jonas, in the beginning of the song, reminded us of Tom Cruise in the movie, Risky Business (1983). Well, minus the pants and with white formal shirt, white old-fashioned socks, he aced the Tom Cruise look from the movie. Nick also accessorised his look with black shades and later, Priyanka Chopra Jonas also joined him in the dance and gave us a twinning moment.
The Sky Is Pink actress, also wore a white formal shirt and socks like Nick Jonas and twinned with him. She upped her look with white hoops and left her tresses loose. Her makeup marked by pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow completed her look. So, how did you find Nick and Priyanka's twinning moment? Let us know that.
Photo Credit: Jonas Brothers