- 13 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Is A Sight To Behold In Her Black Floral Lehenga
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 5 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 5 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- Movies Karan Johar Admits Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Was Politically Incorrect; Was BLASTED By Shabana Azmi!
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra Jonas is unstoppable when it comes to fashion. She wears the most fascinating outfits that always leave us impressed. She wore two interesting ensembles recently and took our breath away. Let's decode her dresses and looks, which she sported recently.
The Polka-dotted Attire
Priyanka Chopra gave us one of the best-dressed moments with this polka-dotted number, which came from the label, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. She wore a black and white sheer polka-dotted top with ruffled collar and sleeves and teamed it with a matching tulle tiered skirt. She paired her sheer top with black spaghetti top, which came from La Perla. Not just her separates, her bow-inspired black-hued Louboutin pumps totally went well with her attire and caught our attention. Priyanka carried a croc-print clutch with her, which came from the label Medea. She accessorised her look with a pearl neckpiece and complementing earrings, which were from Chopard. The makeup was highlighted by a dark pink lip shade and well-defined kohl and the high bun with tresses totally elevated her style quotient.
The Red Formal-glam Dress
Priyanka Chopra also kept it smart and glamorous for the show, The View. The diva was dressed in a red-coloured Tom Ford number for the event and she looked beyond amazing. It was a bateau-neckline attire, which featured flared full sleeves and structural silhouette. Her dress was enhanced by ruffled and wrinkled accents. It was a subtly dramatic number, which came with a bold black belt. The 'Baywatch' actress also gave us a lesson on colour-blocking by pairing her red dress with vibrant pink peep hole sandals. This time, her makeup was nude-toned with softly contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted layered tresses wrapped up her gorgeous look.
So, which attire and look of Priyanka's stylishly inspired you more? Let us know that in the comment section.