- 4 min ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 42 min ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 2 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- News Meghalaya BJP urges Shah to exclude state from CAB's purview
- Technology Google Cloud Print To Shut Down By End Of 2020
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: Eden Gardens connection of Tendulkar, Kumble, Harbhajan, Laxman
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser: Mahesh Babu Packs A Punch In What Looks Like A Promising Entertainer!
- Automobiles Mahindra Jeeto Plus Launched In India: Priced At Rs 3.46 Lakh
- Travel Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Visit Chennai At Least Once In Your Lifetime
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Nick Jonas also arrived at the Cannes Film Festival 2019 and we witnessed a lot of couple-goal moments at French Riviera. However, we also saw some high quotient fashion channelled by Nick's wife, Priyanka Chopra Jonas. She went from donning a classic look to nailing a futuristic avatar. She looked a class apart and seized the day with her fashionable splashes. Let's find out what outfits she wore at Cannes 2019, which truly caught our attention.
The Blue Dress With A Hat
The actress looked phenomenal in her long blue dress, which absolutely gave us vacay vibes. Priyanka looked flawless in her long blue dress, which was accentuated by metallic accents and a flowy silhouette. It was a breezy number that was cinched towards the waist. Yes that Chantilly lace belt added a structure to her ensemble and gave it a figure-flattering touch. Priyanka accessorised her look with a sleek pearl necklace and a bling ring. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones with a matte pink shade and a complementing eye shadow. The sleek tresses went well with her look and that timeless white hat made her look a class apart.
The Quirky Futuristic Number
Her second look was the Chopard Party look and her dress came from Fendi. The actress upped her fashion game with a lavender dress, which was dazzling and notched up by sheer accents. The bodice of her attire was textured and metallic with a fluid finish. It was structural and the complementing skirt was enhanced by a beehive-patterned sheer overlay, which elevated her attire. The black and white striped shoes totally contrasted her attire and she accessorised her look with elaborate diamond earrings from Chopard. The blue eye shadow was the highlight of her makeup and the impeccable middle-parted bun completed her look.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked impressive in both the avatar but which attire of hers you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.