- 2 min ago Genelia Deshmukh Sparkles In A Black Midi Dress And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 min ago 10 Fabulous Benefits Of Marula Oil For Skin & Hair And How To Use It
- 1 hr ago Diabetes In Women After 40: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment And Prevention
- 1 hr ago Ileana D'Cruz, Huma Qureshi, And Yami Gautam Give Us Cues On How To Up Our Pants Style
- News 'Congress didn't delay decision on supporting Shiv Sena'
- Movies Bigil Box Office: Vijay Starrer Overtakes Petta To Pocket A Big Record!
- Sports Attempt to change BCCI Constitution would be ridiculing SC: Lodha Committee Secretary
- Technology ISRO Eyeing Venus As Its Next Destination; Orbiter Launch Slated For June 2023
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Nexon Facelift To Feature New Fog Lamp Clusters
- Finance Gold Price Retreats Lower On Global Cues
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Priyanka Chopra Jonas finally made her Cannes red carpet debut and her look was understated but had a whiff of glamorous effect. Her dress game was a lot more nuanced as compared to her contemporaries. Priyanka's look was a lot more in tune with the Hollywood's fashion sensibilities than the usual dramatic avatars that the Indian divas sport (not to say we have any issues with dramatic looks). She looked effortlessly fabulous and the styling was meticulously done.
She wore a custom embellished gown by Roberto Cavalli, which was strapless and accentuated her slender frame. Her ensemble was contemporary and was detailed with sheets of intricately-cut sequins. Dipped in black hue, Priyanka's attire was enhanced by ombré effect, which offered a stunning contrast. The overall effect was dazzling and a deep side slit added a zing to her ensemble. We are pretty sure that with this number, she must have given discerning ladies cocktail-wear goals.
Priyanka contrasted her jewellery game with textured leaf-cut diamond earrings and complementing rings, which came from Chopard. The matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and winged eyeliner totally complemented her look. The side-swept romantic wavy tresses rounded out her Cannes 2019 debut avatar. In a nutshell, Priyanka quite simply had set the red carpet ablaze. Her gowns library is only getting richer and diverse. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.