- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 4 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 5 hrs ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who will be on the Benefit Committee of the Met Gala this year, recently attended the Women In The World event and looked beyond stunning. The actress, opted for a Ralph & Russo number for the special occasion. She made a strong case for formal wears with this number of hers.
She wore a woollen number, which was enhanced by grey hue and was figure-hugging. Her ensemble was one-shouldered with an origami fold and a structured silhouette. Her separates consisted of a half-sleeved jacket with an overlapping button-down and she teamed it with a skirt that featured a side-slit. Priyanka pulled off her ensemble with a lot of confidence.
She teamed her attire with beaded sandals by Sergio Rossi. Priyanka carried a compact white purse with her and accessorised her look with signature cat-eyed frames. She also wore dainty earrings by Chopard, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the impeccable middle-parted bun wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Priyanka's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.