- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 4 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Multicolour Sweatshirt Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Pink Co-ords, Whose Tie-Dye Outfit Is Prettier?
- Finance SBI Launches Video KYC Based Account Opening Feature, Details Inside
- Movies Udit Narayan Recalls His Conversation With Shravan Rathod When The Music Composer Recently Visited Kumbh Mela
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- News Weekend lockdown in Karnataka begins today: Transport and guidelines on other services you need to know
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs KKR: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta was spotted after a long time and she looked as stylish as ever. Well, whenever she steps out, she never fails to make heads turn. What we love the most about her is her effortless fashion sense. No matter where she is heading to, she is always dressed best in her easy-going outfits. Recently, Preity was spotted rocking two different looks - one was a party dress while the other was gym-wear. She nailed both the looks effortlessly and we loved it. So, let us take a look at her both attires and decode it for goals.
Preity Zinta In A Polka Dot Dress
Preity Zinta was spotted at Hrithik Roshan's residence, dressed in a full-sleeved plunging-neckline black dress, which was accentuated by white polka dots. She teamed her midi dress with a pair of black boots. The Kal Ho Naa Ho actress accessorised her look with minimal jewellery and wrapped up her look with a black mask. Preity let loose her side-parted heavy curled locks loose and looked pretty.
Preity Zinta In A Dyed Tee And Joggers
Preity Zinta looked gym-ready in her sleeveless grey-hued top, which featured black-dyed patterns. She teamed her tee with midnight-blue joggers that featured red and white striped patterns on both sides. The Veer-Zaara actress completed her look with a pair of grey shoes. She carried a bag and bottle and wore a white mask. Preity tied her all tresses into a top knot and upped her look with a pendant neckpiece.
So, what do you think about these looks of Preity Zinta? Let us know that in the comment section.