- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
All of us heard that Preity Zinta recently got married and now we get to present to you some of the looks and images from the star filled reception party that was held in Mumbai late last night. Preity Zinta and hubby Gene Goodenough looked like a magical pair at their wedding reception.
There was a lot happening with some of the most popular celebs in town showing up at the bash. Preity looked graceful and happy dressed in a red Manish Malhotra gown, with a fit and flow look and a one-shoulder style. Preity had wavy side swept hair with striking diamond ear rings and hubby Gene complemented her look with in a 4 piece tuxedo.
All of Preity's contemporaries were there at the event, amongst the men there were stars like Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Madhavan, Dino Morea, Karan Johar and all of them wore well tailored suits and tuxes. Shahid Kapoor and a pregnant Meera Rajput looked great.
Other cute couples like Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi, Madhuri Dixit and Dr. Nene, Yuvraaj Singh with his girlfriend and the other popular couple that night was Salman Khan and girl firend Lulia Vantur were also there.
Maduri was dressed in bluish grey Anju Modi number, Juhi Chawla wore a pink and beige lehenga, Lara Dutta opted for a black lace saree and Dia Mirza deviated from the Indian outfits and wore a little black dress with embellishments all over.
We loved everything and especially all the great fashion statements at Preity's reception bash. Let us know what you thought of the star-filled night, by commenting below.