- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Preity Zinta and Parineeti Chopra were papped on the streets of Mumbai. Both actresses were seen sporting a classic combination. They would have most definitely twinned had they walked together. According to us, both looked awesome in their respective outfits.
So, coming to Preity first, the actress wore a formal full-sleeved white shirt, which was sharply collared and structured. Preity paired it with straight-fit denims, which we thought was a timeless teaming. Her jeans were folded and she paired her ensemble with black and white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a wristband and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was makeup free and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Parineeti, on the other hand, wore a white shirt, which was enhanced by sheer fabric and was quarter-sleeved. She paired it with blue-hued jeans that were slightly flared towards the end. The actress teamed her outfit with flats and her makeup was highlighted by a neon pink lip shade. The burgundy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Preity's or Parineeti's?