- News Days after criticising JDU over Citizenship Act, Prashant Kishor offers to quit; Bihar CM Nitish
- Movies Kamal Haasan’s ‘Indian 2’ Ropes In Body Double For Major Action Blocks
- Technology Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2S Launch Could Be Imminent
- Sports Khabib scoffs at talk of rematch ahead of 'minor league' McGregor comeback
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Preity Zinta and Parineeti Chopra were papped on the streets of Mumbai. Both actresses were seen sporting a classic combination. They would have most definitely twinned had they walked together. According to us, both looked awesome in their respective outfits.
So, coming to Preity first, the actress wore a formal full-sleeved white shirt, which was sharply collared and structured. Preity paired it with straight-fit denims, which we thought was a timeless teaming. Her jeans were folded and she paired her ensemble with black and white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a wristband and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was makeup free and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Parineeti, on the other hand, wore a white shirt, which was enhanced by sheer fabric and was quarter-sleeved. She paired it with blue-hued jeans that were slightly flared towards the end. The actress teamed her outfit with flats and her makeup was highlighted by a neon pink lip shade. The burgundy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Preity's or Parineeti's?