- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC: Late Kerala shocker hands Jamshedpur welcome win
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Pooja Hegde looked ethereal as ever in her traditional attire. Her fashion statement was something that could have been easily aced. Pooja wore a humble ensemble and totally took a departure from the typical trendy wears. It was a perfect wear for those want to keep it simple. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Her outfit consisted of a collared flared kurta that was quarter-sleeved and intricately-patterned. Her kurta was ivory-hued and adorned with delicate floral accents. Pooja's kurta was asymmetrical and she paired it with beige pyjamis, which contrasted her attire. She teamed it with embellished golden juttis and carried a black textured pouch with her.
Her makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek side-parted tresses notched up her ethnic avatar. Pooja looked beautiful in her ethnic ensemble. So, what do you think about her traditional attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.