- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Pooja Hegde and Aditi Rao Hydari also graced the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. These two divas absolutely disappointed us with their fashion statements. Usually well-dressed, Pooja and Aditi didn't quite leave an impression this time. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Pooja Hegde wore an absolutely bold gown designed by Manish Malhotra. It was a sheer number with intricate embellished accents and a totally deep asymmetrical neckline. The gown also featured a front slit. We didn't like the gown so much and that net ruffled floral detail at the back felt unnecessary. Pooja's makeup was dewy-toned and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari
This was one of the rare occasions when Aditi Rao Hydari left us unimpressed. She wore a lavender sleeveless Flor et.al attire, which was enhanced by an overlapping detail. It was asymmetrical number with ruffled layers. While we liked the colour, the silhouette of the dress was not too great. She paired her attire with shiny heels. The makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade but the same couldn't be said about her hairstyle.